Modern Armory .300 Blackout Upper
- MA Forged Upper Receiver Assembly
- MA 16” .300 BO 1:8 Twist Barrel
- MA C158 BCG, with Sprinco Extractor & Ejector upgrades
- MA 15” Hybrid Handguard
- MA Mil-Spec Charging Handle
- MA Nitride Pistol Gas Tube
- MA Adjustable Gas Block
- MA Flash Hider
Sons of Liberty Gunworks – Angry Patriot Lower
- MA Enhanced Lower Parts Kit
- MA Mil-Spec Receiver Extension
- Kaw Valley Precision H2 Buffer
- B5 Systems 23 Grip
- B5 Systems Bravo Stock
The Fine Print
- By obtaining raffle tickets from The Taylor Strong Project, you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character and may legally possess a firearm, have the intention of using the firearm in a legal and safe manner, and have already obtained safety training.
- Must be at least 21 years old to participate and must be a legal citizen of the United States to purchase raffle tickets or take possession of the firearm. The winner may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession.
- Prizes are NOT transferable. The person designated on the ticket MUST claim the prize (firearm) and must be at least 21 years old to participate. The Taylor Strong Project is NOT in possession of the firearm. Once the winner is announced and notified, the winner will provide FFL Dealer information of their choice in which the firearm will be legally transferred through. Winner must cover the cost of the FFL transfer and shipping charges for the firearm.
- Winner will be notified using the name, address, email and telephone number provided on the raffle ticket. The firearm must be transferred to the winner within 30 days of announcing contest winner.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules and laws will apply. The raffle is void where prohibited by Federal, State, or local laws and ordinances.
- You agree that The Taylor Strong Project limits any and all liability to the purchase price of the ticket purchased.
- Winner MUST pass the NICS background check and firearm must be transferred through a valid FFL Dealer. NO EXCEPTIONS. If the winner does not pass the NICS background check, the winner will be given the monetary value of the manufacturing cost of the firearm.